This person does not need to be a certified welder but does basic general labor work such as cutting and running equipment. This person should have experience in construction environments and have an interest in a career path of welding. In addition, they should have the following skills. Responsibilities
· This person will assist the installers by gathering materials and equipment
· Tool Inventory Management
· Keep up with housekeeping to ensure safe working environment Qualifications and Skills
· Must have written and verbal skills in English
· Must be in good physical condition such walking, bending, lifting up to 50 lbs or more.
· Must be able to work well independently or within a team
· Must have experience operating power tools such as drills and grinders
· Certified on Scissor Lifts and Forklifts preferred
Location and Pay Details
· Full Time position: Hourly with benefits
· Work Schedule: 40+ hours per week, which may include evening and weekends
· Location: Locals only! Seattle, WA.
· Pay: $13-$16 per hr