Mega-aid is seeking a Laboratory Technician (entry level) to join a fast growing compounding pharmacy production team. We are looking for energetic individuals that are able to multitask, think fast, move fast and LEARN. This is a career building opportunity! A successful laboratory technician will excel in demonstrating efficient operation of equipment and material handling. Immediate hire opportunity. Growth potential.
Laboratory Technician Qualifications:
- Associates and/or BA/BS Prefferred
- Good written communication skills in English
- Laboratory experience is a plus
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
- Maintain clean work area
- Follows all Standard Operating Protocols
- May be required to perform inventory cycle counts
- May be required to handle hazardous materials
- May be required to perform basic updates to Excel spreadsheets
- May be required to perform WMS transactions for warehouse activities
- Perform other duties assigned by management/supervisors
Physical Requirements:Ability to stand during all operations
About Mega Aid Compounding Pharmacy: With its advanced facilities for drug preparation, clinical counseling, education and fulfillment services, Mega Aid is the preferred commercial and compound prescription drug provider for thousands of patients and physicians in the New York Area. Our pharmacists and patient services specialists team to accomplish our mission of healing patients' minds, bodies and spirits, and improving the health of the communities we serve. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Mega Aid is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.